Saturday, May 9, 2015

[Your address]
(Your Name)
#250A, St. 143
Beoung Keng Kang 3
Chamkarmorn
Phnom Penh
[Date]

[The company address]
#13, St. Monivong
Psar Thmei
Phnom Penh

Dear Mr. ABC,

I would like to apologize for being absent for the last 2 days. I was suddenly down with fever. I was taken to the hospital by by brother and the doctor asked me to stay in the hospital for the night that I just arrive home this morning. I enclose the doctor’s certificate to ask you for 1 week absence. I will be back to work as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,



[Your name]


This is a letter from an employee to an employer asking for excuse for absent. It is after leave absent form since you can inform the employer before leave. You do not need to descript much about your illness but a doctor’s certificate is very important if you want to ask for longer absence. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts