Saturday, May 9, 2015

[Your Name]
[Your address]
[Date]

[The company address]

Dear Sir or Madam (If known, place the name),

I received your letter dated on 14th January 2013 offering me a position as a XYZ (position) but I really regret to inform you that I cannot take the offer.

Actually I really want to work for your company but recently I just received a scholarship in Australia that I will have to move to the country for two years for master degree. It is absolutely a great opportunity for me to pursue further training I always dream of. I hope that I can be part of your company after my graduation from Australia.

I would like to apologies for any convenience that causes you to any cost.

Yours faithfully,


[Your name]


This letter is written after the company offers your employment in any position or ready to start training. However we can’t guarantee that we can accept the employment offer since thing always changes. You might have different reasons but you must always use polite tone to keep the good relationship with the company. It is very important to be honest and hit straight to the reason why you can accept the employment offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts