Saturday, May 9, 2015

[Your address]
(Your Name)
#41, St. Ving Park
Kandal District
Siem Reap
[Date]

[The company address]
ABC company
#10, St. Steer Pool
Jim District
Siem Reap

Dear Sir,

I apologize to inform you that I will be leaving the company by the end of September. Recently I have been offered a jab as Production Manager by XYZ company. It is a very great opportunity for me to advance my career that I can’t let it goes.

I have been with ABC company for almost 3 years already that I have been enjoying working here so much. It was a very great memory with my helpful and friendly colleagues especially you as my manager.

I would like to thank you very much for teaching me so many things and I do hope that we can maintain good relationship in the future.


Best regards,


[Your Name]


It is quite hard to write such leaving letter. It might irritate your feeling and it is quite emotion; however, it is important that you have to leave for better position in another firm. Mentioning previous memory with colleagues should be very important to show how you feel and it is a good way to keep the relationship with them in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts