Saturday, May 9, 2015


Ref (number):
[Date]
1 February 2015

[The company’s address]
Financial Manager
#15, St. Monivong
K. Kandal
Phnom Penh

Dear Sir,

I have written to you twice already regarding your account overdue but I didn’t receive any reply from you. The amount of payment is $1433.10. If I still do not receive the cheque by the end of this month, I will push the matter in the hands of my company’s solicitors.
I regret having to take this action but you leave me no alternative.

Yours faithfully,


[Name]
[Position]


This is the last request for payment since there is no reply from the client. However you should be polite with the tone so that your client don’t feel too bad about your action. You should notice the client about the exact date so that he can manage to get things ready before the due date of the payment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts