Saturday, May 9, 2015

[Your address]
[Date]

[Receiver]
[Receiver’s address]

Dear Sir,

I want to follow up with my purchase order from your company. Three weeks ago, I sent a purchase order to you for several items with full payment in an order no. 34329 amounting to $233.10. Till not I have not received any items from you. As stated in the contract, all of the items should be delivered within two weeks. This is the third week and I believe that something must be wrong.

I hope our order will be treated favorably. Your prompt attention is much appreciated.

Yours faithfully,



[your name]


This is a follow up letter to your purchase order. It can be the result not receiving any items from the company. It is behind the schedule already so you can request prompt attention to handle to delivery. You should include the order number so that the company can track your order directly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts