Saturday, May 9, 2015

[Your name]
[Address]
[Date]
[Telephone number]

The Manager
[Name]
[Address of the bank]

Dear Sir,

Owing to the growing needs of my family I shall have to move to a bigger house. I have found a suitable one further from town. It costs $200,000. My present house is up for sale at $230,000 which is higher than the one I will buy. A few people have expressed their interest.

The agent for the new house is pressing me to sign a contract and I like to do so. That means I may have to complete the purchase before my present house is sold.

I would like to request for a Bridging Loan for a period of six months until my house is sold. I can deposit the mortgage-free deeds of my house by the way of security. If you need more details I shall be glad to furnish them. Thank you!

Yours faithfully,




[Your name]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts