Friday, May 8, 2015


[Your Name, address and date]
K.Jim
41, Park
D1 Quarter
Big Town
21st January, 2013
[The company address]
Human Resource Department
XXX Enterprise
Street address

Dear Sir or Madam,

I read your advertisement for ABC (ex: sale, assistant, Clark) position in Big Town Times yesterday.
I am very interested in this position. I have just finished my bachelor majoring in this field as ABC. The subject is very interesting for me and I really enjoy meeting people and solving problem. Although I do not have any previous experience in workplace but I have been very active in class that I can feel more than what the lesson I learnt. I really feel that I have no problem with meeting people or solving difficult problem in critical condition.

I really appreciate your time for reading this letter and I hope that you will be able to let me present qualification in an interview that you will feel that I am capable enough to take that position.
Than you and I await your respond.

Yours faithfully,



(signature)
[Your Name]

Please consider using this sample as a source and do not copy the whole thing for your application. You must think about the position with your previous learning if you do not any experience in workplace. It is very helpful to descript about your learning related to the position. It is very different from those who have experience since it is very challenging but you still got a chance to get the position if you have strong background at school. Good luck with your application.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts